This one day Safe Pass course is designed to train all workers in the construction sector and local authority workers (including apprentices and trainees) working on all construction sites to ensure that they have a basic fundamental knowledge of health and safety awareness in the construction industry.
- Duties and Responsibilities at work
- Working at Heights
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise & Vibration
- Manual Handling
- Health & Hygiene
- Accident Reporting and Prevention
- Evacuations & Confined Spaces
- Working with Electricity and overhead services
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Use of hand held equipment, tools and machinery
Minimum 10 - Maximum 20 per group. Participants must be 16 years old and must have a good command of the English language. Participants must bring a passport size photo and their PPS number.
On successful completion of a written assessment, participants will be issued with a letter of completion as they await the result of their FAS Safe Pass card. Cards must be refreshed every four years.